Operation Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Foundation

|Operation Foundation's Website| Visit Us at- www.ogame.org/ |Uni-20|

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"greetings" is apparently not long enough to be a thread title

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmo

"greetings" is apparently not long enough to be a thread title Empty
PostSubject: "greetings" is apparently not long enough to be a thread title   "greetings" is apparently not long enough to be a thread title Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 pm

As ought to be obvious from my username, I am jimmo. I've been playing Ogame for several months, and I've basically been figuring stuff out as I go. I'm a college freshman majoring in Middle East Studies and Arabic (hence the Arabic names for two out of three of my planets), and although my account is currently in vacation mode and will be until I get my grades where I want them, I'm still logging in for about a minute every day to check my messages. I've got the requisite technology for Battleships and Battlecruisers, which make up most of my fleet. I have yet to do much raiding.

Also, although this isn't an issue and won't be for several months, sometime this summer, I'm going to be beginning a two-year full-time mission for my church; among many other things, that means no Ogame. I'm hoping that I can find someone from another universe who wants a somewhat developed account in Universe 20, because it would be a shame to just let it go to waste. (From what I've read, if it's a free turnover to someone who has no account in this universe, there's nothing violating any rules. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
Back to top Go down
Vexx

Vexx

"greetings" is apparently not long enough to be a thread title Empty
PostSubject: Re: "greetings" is apparently not long enough to be a thread title   "greetings" is apparently not long enough to be a thread title Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:13 pm

nice to meet you

no i dont think that gos agents any rules but i hope you stick around and continue playing even if its only some times
Back to top Go down

"greetings" is apparently not long enough to be a thread title
Page 1 of 1