Operation Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Foundation

|Operation Foundation's Website| Visit Us at- www.ogame.org/ |Uni-20|

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A message from "Z0r"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Z0r

A message from "Z0r" Empty
PostSubject: A message from "Z0r"   A message from "Z0r" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Hi folks.

I have a very sneaky suspicions that some bad things are being said about me.

Let me introduce myself. I am "z0r". I used to be a member of OFN13. I left a couple of months ago to have the privilege of playing in a smaller, closer-knit, more active alliance. I think my description of OFN13 is more of a "casual" alliance.

I get the feeling that folks think that I am some evil player who is out to attack OFN13 members.

That is not the case at all.

I've explained this to several members of the alliance already (who have wanted to know the truth), and I thought that I would publish this message here for anyone interested in hearing.

First, and foremost. To me, oGame is a game. oGame is really a math game. My goal is to advance. The best/fastest way to advance is to spend resources on stuff (1000 resources spent = 1 point).

I need a lot of resources.

I get resources in the following manner:

+ I build mines.
+ I attack fleets (and collect the debris)
+ I farm planets for resources.

I do this several times a day, 11 attacking fleets at a time... I net somewhere around 2-4 million in resources a day.

I have no PERSONAL grudges against this alliance. I have GONE out of my way to NOT attack folks whom I recognize. There is ONE person whom I attack regularly. He is close by, has lots of resources laying around on his planets, with NO defenses. This is a gold mine. And if I did not attack him, there are a dozen people within 20 solar systems of him who would!

Other than that.. I have nothing personal against this alliance, and I am still happy to help those who ASK for my help. (in fact, someone in your alliance is getting a care package of 400K of resources TONIGHT). This doesn't sound like a guy who is interested in destroying, your alliance, is it?

I have gone OUT OF MY way (several times) to explain to your leader this point of view. I suspect that it is not getting across clearly.

If you do NOT want to be attacked by me, it really is simple:

1. Build defenses. I don't go out of my way to attack well defended planets!
2. Do NOT keep LOTS of resources on your planets. This will attract attention!

If you want help... LET ME KNOW. I will let you know how to improve your defenses. I have always helped out people who have ASKED me.

Again... in conclusion:

1. Nothing personal against OFN13.
2. I have attacked (routinely) a member of your alliance - he's an idiot. Sorry guys.
3. If I recognize your name, I do NOT attack you.
4. If I do not recognize your name, I might attack you (if you have no defenses or lots of resources lying around). That's the GAME here!
5. If you really want my help... I'll be happy to spy on your planet, make recommendations (and NOT attack you while those recommendations are getting implemented).

Please avoid the temptation to try a half-hearted attack on me! It's not worth the effort, folks!

--Z0r
Back to top Go down
organization13

PostSubject: Clap clap clap   A message from "Z0r" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:32 pm

*slow clap..... clap..............................................................clap.......................................clap.........................clap

well played...... but z0r.... if you look on this very website you will notice that you left a message that says that you love farming o.f.n.13

i do trust you have noting agenst xXx i have had a talk with him but

i think its time that some bombshells are dropped THIS IS WHY I DO NOT TRUST YOU

the alliance you are in does not stand by you as you might hope

namless sources ! SOURCES ! some that dont even know each other- which i cannot name due to the agreement I have had with each individual said that...

you are discusted with our alliance- you dont like us, we are greedy you left because you where tired of handing out rescources and now you are getting back at whats yours, you also belive we ask for more than our share you think we didnt help you the way you helped us. you have respect for only afew of us. the people that you say you recognize from our alliance that you dont farm are acctuly people that you at one point respected.

You want me to break- break so that you have comfort to attack us

You put out a hit on a few of our members, a mill a pop. hitters choice of res combo

i tried so many times to expose your acts with the help of F.U.A some people you might think you can trust and others that you have minor and major connections with

this hole of lies that is filled with under the table agreements and mind games has gone on far enough IT IS TIME THIS IS SETTLED

YOUR STORY HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT YOU ARE FARMING US
this is true, you are taking what will build this alliance up... and that is unacceptible.
IF these alligations are not true and i am wrong it is becasue i have been tricked and played as one of the biggest fools in this game

and if what i have been lead to belive isnt true... we all have a much bigger problem than a grudge we are dealing with somthing much much worse
Back to top Go down
The Z0r

PostSubject: One last response.   A message from "Z0r" Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:21 pm

This is my last response to the members of OFN13.

My actions stand. I farm LOTS of people. ONE person happens to fall into the OFN13 alliance. I have no grudge against members of OFN13, and I have even been HELPFUL. In fact -- I have managed to send 400K in resources to one of your members tonight. (No... it's not for an *inside* job). I was doing it to be helpful.

It *is* possible that I have raided members of this alliance. Nothing personal. I probably did not recognize the name.

Let's be honest for a minute (possibly quite longer than Organization13 has been honest with the members of this alliance):

1. xXx is a moron. Go ahead and espionage his planets a week from now. You'll be salivating at the resources on that planet (without any defenses) -- unless he finally learns his lesson.

2. Lt. Bat Man (who happens to be a *banned* player now) did offer a member of my alliance 50K to stop an attack. I tried asking for 100K. :-) Note: I *never* attacked him.

I have MANY TIMES *not* attacked members of this alliance, and have communicated this to the leader of this Alliance (to be helpful).

As for your leader -- ORG13 -- I trust he is the one manipulating the situation. He has the most to lose here -- the respect of the people he is currently leading. I neither ask, nor expect, any respect from this alliance. I know for those to whom I have provided endless help -- I will have their respect in the long term.

I have heard several times that you folks are planning an attack on me. Go for it. It *is* a game after all! But mark this -- I *will* remember Vengeance hits. Will my folks in my alliance back me up? Some won't, I'm sure. I'm also sure that several will. :-)

Your leader has certain "under the tables" discussions. I know about many of these. (he doesn't know that I know). That's one of the great things about the game -- it can be one giant game. However... I stand by my actions.... I've helped several folks in this alliance (even tonight). I've raided hundreds of thousands of resources from a really bad player, who did not understand (nor appreciate) the value of a decent defense.

Good luck, Organization13. This is your chance to stand up and be a real leader!!!! Lead your people to be a successful, and large, alliance in Universe 20! Don't lead them down to a miserable existing where folks are beating them down 6 times a day due to some silly grudge you have against me! (and my *perceived* *ruthlessness*).

Best of luck!

--Z0r

P.S. Org13 - please work on your grammar. It's pathetic. ;-)
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

PostSubject: Learn to defend and fleet save...   A message from "Z0r" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:40 am

OK I just barly made it through this long winded post and replies. OK seriously to all in the alliance who is having issues with Zor. Learn to keep your resourses safe and he wont have a reason to attack you...This doesnt mean you need a shit load of defences. You just need to learn to make it unseen and unavalible
Back to top Go down
dimetrus

PostSubject: Re: A message from "Z0r"   A message from "Z0r" Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:49 am

a quick and simple way to make it seem like you have little resourse's is
if you have a couple plante's (which you most likely do) whenever your gonna be off have your resource's shipping back and forth between planet's. and building a few rocket launcher's and light laser's every now and then ain't such a bad idea either. after awhile you'll have a couple hundred or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message from "Z0r"   A message from "Z0r" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message from "Z0r"
Page 1 of 1