Operation Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Foundation

|Operation Foundation's Website| Visit Us at- www.ogame.org/ |Uni-20|

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fan Fiction Contest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
0rganiza

Fan Fiction Contest! Empty
PostSubject: Fan Fiction Contest!   Fan Fiction Contest! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:26 pm

Dear loyal members of this glorious Alliance.

In an effort to get more participation amongst members of this alliance, I want to hold a little contest. It should be fun, and everyone in the alliance will be elligible to WIN RESOURCES.

Rules:

1. You post a small piece of oGame fan fiction, starring myself - Organization13. Entries must be 200-500 words. Please just post the replies to this forums.

2. I will judge the best one. First place gets 1 million (yes, 1 million resources). Second place gets 500,000 resources. Third place gets 100,000 resources.

3. All entries must be submitted by midnight, November 9th, EST.

4. Megamedris and I will be paying out the winnings 50/50. So, if you win 1 million resources then I will send you 500K and Megamedris will send you 500K

5. Style points counts. Creativity counts. Catering to my self-image counts. (Note: I fancy myself naked, in a Cruiser "cruising" the galaxy for recruits. I also do things to little cats).

I'll start you off with some plot ideas that I dreamed about last night:

1. Taking out Mr. Vengeance with a fleet of Death Stars.

2. Waging an all our war on that zor goof-ball.

3. Having a secret love affair with Megamedris after both of all planets are bombed by the Pluto alliance.

4. Megamedris slowly caressing my thighs while on beaches of my homeworld after celebrating our number one ranking in universe 20.

5. And so on, and so forth.

Good luck brave, my brave members.

May your cruisers be with you, and may your ion cannons keep you safe at night!

~Organization13
Back to top Go down
organization13

Fan Fiction Contest! Empty
PostSubject: HOLY **** ThATS ****** UP   Fan Fiction Contest! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:14 am

WHO THE....

WHO IS POSING AS ME

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY NOT ME WHO POSTED THIS

but i did laugh alot as i read it...

anyway that has to be at the top of my OMG list
Back to top Go down

Fan Fiction Contest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Foundation :: Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: