Operation Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Foundation

|Operation Foundation's Website| Visit Us at- www.ogame.org/ |Uni-20|

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Organization13 *attacked* me.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Z0r

Organization13 *attacked* me. Empty
PostSubject: Organization13 *attacked* me.   Organization13 *attacked* me. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Yes. It is true.

He tried to launch and attack against one of my remote planets. (which was actually kind of funny, since I had reasonable defenses).

I lost about 10K in resources (he lost about 50K).

I consider this an act of aggression. But I needed to let you folks know who your leader is.

--Z0r
Back to top Go down
organization13

PostSubject: WHAT I ATTACKED YOU   Organization13 *attacked* me. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:08 pm

I KNEW IT YOU WHERE AGENST US
and i called on all our allies and other ppl to help bring you down
I NEVER ATTACKED YOU... and i can prove it i dont have a fleet or the resurch levels to do it.... HAHAHHAHHAHHH
Back to top Go down
organization13

PostSubject: your lies have cought up to you   Organization13 *attacked* me. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:15 pm

the alliance is over it z0r your mind games are up... to many people belive that your out for us now... attacking us didnt help but to say i attacked you... everyone in the alliance would know about it if i did... so you have fun playing these games becasue i have one other card that i can use to prove that i didnt attack you....

but before i use that i would just like to say thank you for opening up my eyes to how dirty people can play

and could you possibly send us the battle report because that would be somthing I KNOW you would save if i attacked you
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: Organization13 *attacked* me.   Organization13 *attacked* me. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:58 pm

You two should stop fighting like a couple of school girls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization13 *attacked* me.   Organization13 *attacked* me. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organization13 *attacked* me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Foundation :: Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: