Operation Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Operation Foundation

|Operation Foundation's Website| Visit Us at- www.ogame.org/ |Uni-20|

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Project Parisite

Go down 
AuthorMessage
organization13

Project Parisite Empty
PostSubject: Project Parisite   Project Parisite Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:55 am

Exclamation If u missed it heres whats going on Exclamation
k well i might as well tell u now and get things straight later

thedave will be leaving for project parisite
project pariste is a program that i set up with thedave asking him to recrute low point value players building them up to have either high esp. level or large fleet numbers
thedave will form an alliance called project parisite after a set amount of players join and are built up he and the other players will merge with this one
Also we will be trying to obsorbe small alliances with 1 or 2 ppl or alliances with low point value
the seperation of the alliances is important for 2 reasons
- thedave will be in command of the recrutes when they come back and we want them to feel a loyaty to him as a commander not just to me
- i will still be able to have my compleat focus on u guys without having to compleatly worry about them

-------------
specs. of the op bounce
when they merge the person in second power to thedave will have a seat of power that is comprable to a foundation enforcer
this is so that when the merge happens the new ppl wont feel a divide or as an outcast without a voice beside thedave
in the end i will be the commander of the commander
any questions or consers contact me
Back to top Go down
Nurgle

Project Parisite Empty
PostSubject: Project Parasite   Project Parisite Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:48 pm

Wow, you guys are cocky, thinking you're so good with quantity over quality.
Back to top Go down

Project Parisite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Operation Foundation :: Forum :: Announcements-
Jump to: